D3, Inc. conducts workshops with the ownership, architect, mechanical, electrical, structural engineers and 3rd party owner representatives to define the requirements for the design of all ELV (Extended Low-Voltage) systems. The design will reflect the client strategic goals to create an industry competitive advantage with enhanced customer experience.
The foundation of D3, Inc.’s state of the art ELV design is based upon IP (Internet Protocol) technologies. The value provided with this foundation includes continuity, centralization of equipment, user control, scalability, adaptability plus local and remote support.
Design workshops will address these and additional requirements:
- IP/digital distributed audio & video systems
- Conferencing technologies
- 3rd party control systems
- Production / DJ / stage entertainment infrastructure
- Digital Signage Systems
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SYSTEMS
- Copper & fiber optic infrastructure
- Telecommunication control center design
- Wireless networks (WiFi)
LIGHTING CONTROL SYSTEM DESIGN
- Interior, architectural and entertainment lighting dimmer controls
- Integrated lighting controls into 3rd party applications
- Lighting system submittal review and qualification